Eris Nezha was born inTirana, Albania.
He graduated from Teatro alla Scala Ballet School (Milan, Italy) in 2002, and immediately joined La Scala Ballet Company, where he later was promoted to Principal Dancer.
With La Scala Nezha performed leading roles on international tours in Brazil, Russia, Oman, Poland, Israel, and Japan.
In 2013 Eris Nezha has been invited by Mikko Nissinen to join the Boston Ballet as a Principal Dancer.
From the 2018-2019 season Eris is a Principal Dancer with Los Angeles Ballet.
Nezha has danced with famous guest artists including Svetlana Zakharova, Natalia Osipova, Polina Semionova, Evgenia Obraztsova, Alina Somova and Eleonora Abbagnato, Hee Seo, Petra Conti.
Eris Nezha has performed in some of the most renowned theaters in the world, like the Bolshoi, the Staatsballett in Berlin, the Kremlin, the Dolby Theatre, the Arena of Verona, the Operas of Muscat, Kiev, San Paolo, Rio de Janeiro, Ekaterinburg, Zagreb, Tirana, Rome, Naples, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto, Fukuoka...
Mr. Nezha is the Producer, main Choreographer and Artistic Director of The Petra Conti Show, an original performance in collaboration with Dream Orchestra, which has successfully debuted in Downtown LA in 2019. The much awaited second edition of the show is scheduled to be performed at the Walt Disney Concert Hall on July 17, 2020.
In 2019 Eris Nezha choreographed Time, which has gained international relevance and interest after it has been performed for the first time at the Ballet Open Space Gala in Kyiv.
Eris Nezha is married to International Principal Dancer
▪ Swan Lake - Siegfried, Rothbart (Rudolf Nureyev)
▪ L'Histoire de Manon - Des Grieux (Kenneth Macmillan)
▪ Onegin - Onegin, Lensky (John Cranko)
▪ Don Quixote – Basilio (Rudolf Nureyev)
▪ Notre-Dame de Paris - Phoebus, Frollo (Roland Petit)
▪ L'Arlesienne - Frederì (Roland Petit)
▪ Carmen –Toreador (Roland Petit)
▪ Pink Floyd -Pas de deux (Roland Petit)
▪ Cinderella – Prince (Frederick Ashton)
▪ Marguerite and Armand – Armand (Frederick Ashton)
▪ Giselle - Albrecht (Yvette Chauvirè)
▪ The Lady of the Camellias - Armand (Val Caniparoli)
▪ Ètudes (Harald Lander)
▪ Raymonda Jean De Brienne (Petipa-Vicharev)
▪ Swan Lake - Prince (Patrice Bart)
▪ Cinderella (Prince) (Derek Deane)
▪ The Sleeping Beauty - Prince (Derek Deane)
▪ The Nutcracker - Prince (Derek Deane)
▪ Swan Lake - Prince (Derek Deane)
▪ Coppélia - Franz (Derek Deane)
▪ La Bayadère -Solor, Bronze Idol (Natalia Makarova)
▪ A Midsummer Night's Dream - Knight of Titania, Oberon (George Balanchine)
▪ Jewels Diamonds and Emeralds (George Balanchine)
▪ Ballet Impèrial and Episodes Bach (George Balanchine)
▪ Sagre du Printemps - Elu (Maurice Bejart)
▪ L'Oiseau de feu - L'Oiseau de feu, Phoenix (Maurice Bejart)
▪ The Nutcracker - Prince, Drosselmeyer, Snow King (Mikko Nissinen)
▪ Swan Lake - Siegfried (Mikko Nissinen)
▪ Excelsior - The Slave (Ugo Dell'Ara)
▪ Concerto DSCH - Principal Couple (Alexei Ratmansky)
▪ L'altra Meta' del Cielo - Claudio (Martha Clarke)
▪ Romèo et Juliette - Romèo (Sasha Waltz)
▪ Cinderella - Prince (Maria Grazia Garofoli)
▪ Aida - Slave (Vladimir Vassiliev)
▪ L'altro Casanova - Eros (Gianluca Schiavoni)
▪ Artifact -Pas de deux (William Forsythe)
▪ Voluntaries - Pas de deux, Pas de trois (Glen Tetley)
▪ Cinderella - Prince Carla Fracci
▪ La Gitana – Ivan ( Paul Chalmer)
Black Cake (Hans van Manen)
▪ A Midsummer Night's Dream - Oberon (Francesco Ventriglia)
▪ Le Corsaire - Birbanto (Ivan Liska)
▪ Third Symphony of Gustav Mahler (John Neumeier)
▪ Gaite’ Parisienne –Baron (Leonide Massine)
▪ Belong (Nortbert Vesak)
▪ First Movement - Western Symphony (George Balanchine)
▪ Pas de Deux Man- Agon (George Balanchine)
Premio Danza & Danza | 2011
Premio Capri | 2017
Premio Positano | 2018
Ballet Open Space (Kyiv, 2019)
The Petra Conti Show (Los Angeles, 2019),
Global Ballet Holidays (Moscow, 2019),
Toronto International Ballet gala (Canada, 2018),
Stars of the XXI Century (Moscow-Kremlin, 2015),
Roberto Bolle and Friends Summer Tour (Italy, 2014),
Spring & Winter Gala (Russia, 2012, 2013),
Gala des Etoiles (Brazil, 2012),
Les Hivernales de la Danse (Belgium, 2013),
Gala des Etoiles (La Scala, 2011),
The 150th anniversary of Unità d'Italia (Roma, 2011)